Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    anyone else in fl getting 1xrtt i just called sprint and they told me all my towers in my area are offline that the best signals of 100% is at 2.1% giving evdo signal man thats some bull**** huh so far all towers in tampa area to st pete area that i know of are down pretty much 99% of them... then when he checked with another rep there they saw that the towers are up and online that my phone just is not getting the signal so he opened a eticket for me to go to a sprint store to replace my replacement treo with a brand new one crazy huh
    Last edited by cballin22; 02/28/2008 at 04:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Things have been a little whacky since the blackout on tuesday. Service has been slowly getting back to normal here in Miami.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    no problem here in the Kissimmee area.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    yea they say the servers n towers are back up that its just my phone that not getting the evdo so now i have to wait till monday to yet another treo 700wx man some bs it took me over 1 min plus to load a picture a friend sent me sometimes it will show evdo freeze drop and then connect to 1x
    Im in Palm Beach. My signal was so bad this week that Sprint let me trade my Treo for anything I wanted. So Im typing this from my Mogul. I had zero service at house and have no landline. I could not even call Sprint. I used the online chat which is a great feature with the new Ensemble system. They send you the entire chat in an email and send it to you. In four days I had chatted with 21 reps. Finally I got a call away from my home from a supervisor from Tech. I was told 3 towers were down but would be up in an hour. He was dead on, after 4 days everything is back to normal. I own a small business and the phone is my life. Im pretty sure all has been restored everywhere.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    yea man its not even a problem with the network for me its my phone the replacement phone just wont get out of 1xrtt mode no matter what it takes i should be getting another treo on monday so i just pretty much uploading everything on this one backing it up and will xfer to my new treo again once i get it i talked to like 20 different people myself but everyone always said something different even had the engineers call me on the open ticket with network issues get this they closed the ticket without actually speaking to me some str8 bs how can u close a ticket without confirming any change but hey it is what it is hopefully monday ill be golden again