1.    #1  
    I for some reason cannot sync my 750 with my desktop all of the sudden. I am running WM6 and I get the following error on my phone:

Result:
    The desktop could not be reached. Please verify the desktop name.

Support code: 0x80072EE7

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Thanks a lot!
    From Palm's website:

0x80072ee7
    The server could not be reached. This can be caused by temporary network conditions.

When you see this error, it means the Exchange Server name could not be resolved. Check that you have the correct Exchange Server name:

1. Press Start and select Programs. Then select ActiveSync.
    2. Press Menu and select Configure Server.
    3. Enter the correct server address and proceed through the screens to complete setup. If you don't have this information, contact your IT Helpdesk.
    4. Try to sync again.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  3.    #3  
    the only option i have under menu is add server source, and it says server address, where would I get that? I don't have a local IT helpdesk.
    So you're not syncing with an exchange server? If you're not, trying deleting the partnership on your desktop and your 750. Reboot, and plug in your 750 and let it set it up again.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  5.    #5  
    late to reply, but thanks pilot73 worked like a charm!!