1.    #1  
    I have a data block on my account bc I plan on getting a wifi sd as soon as I find one for the 700wx..anyway when I connect my phone to my pc via usb I can open IE or google maps and it works using my dsl. but when I try to download any mms messages that I have it still tries to dial 777. how can I get it to use the dsl like google maps and IE does?
  2.    #2  
    bump..i ditched the data block and now when i try to download mms it still gives me a worng username or password message after dialing 777..any help?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ross410 View Post
    bump..i ditched the data block and now when i try to download mms it still gives me a worng username or password message after dialing 777..any help?
    uuummm do you have sprint or another carrier?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  4.    #4  
    Sorry I have verizon
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    someone did a post its probably on page 2,3,4 with ##data# doesn't wrk inside that thread someone explained what verzion s equivalent was its like * something.

ne ways when you run that command there is a tab that says update vision profile. this should update your vision profile so you don't have this issue any more.

let me know if this helps.

thanks
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter