Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Anyone try Flexmail4 Beta? If so, what do you think?

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    It's good..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Got anything esle to say? I read it crashes and slows down the Treo.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    How long has Flexmail4 beta been out? I tried a version of FlexMail about 3 months ago (can't remember what version) and it was a little slow and buggy. I really wanted to like it, but just couldn't deal with it.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Not sure how long it has been out but it is not available for download to the public. I found a link to it in their blog.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    I've been beta testing for the past 2 months and it's come a long way since then (not sure how many builds there have been between then and now but quite a few).

It does slow down the Treo (at least on my underpowered 750) and takes up a good deal of RAM depending on how many the size of your email accounts but I certainly prefer it to POutlook in terms of ease of use, support of IMAP push (especially if you're not using Exchange), HTML email regardless of what type of account it is etc..

It also has some simple message threading which is a nice edition among other things.. I would check it out
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I tried Flexmail 4.0 beta. It crashed and froze too often for me so I uninstalled it until further development.