Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    is there anyway at all to get rid of this flashing led light its constantly flashing every 5 sec or so if so plz help thanks
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    sorry for the no reply check this thread out if you havnt found your answer.

hope this helps.

http://www.everythingtreo.com/forum/...-led-1646.html
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by cballin22 View Post
    is there anyway at all to get rid of this flashing led light its constantly flashing every 5 sec or so if so plz help thanks
    Unfortunately this has been one heck of an issue on the wx. With Palm OS we would always use ledoff.prc and then with most WM PPC devices we could use a registry editor and change the index under alledmgr to 0 or rename the Nleg key but with the wx its been a pain. I think with phonealarm you can gain some control of the led on the wx but I've never used it because I don't want to pay for and use a progrm just for 1 of its specific side features. Even the ledup made bu the wonderful gents at xda,,,, nor the app from vj do any good on the wx. When reading around some of the info out there looks promising but there is no specific info stating "Hey this controls the LED on the Treo 700 WX" and none of the hacks or programs do the trick. My best advice is to learn to live with it, buy phone alarm or take the treo apart and smash tha stoupid little worthless LED. I would disconnect it myself but I know next year when I sell this thing on ebay the person I sell it to will be some nut who loves little pointless blinking lights!!!!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Lol....
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Alright after 3 hours worth of searching, trying 5 different programs and doing a dozen hacks, adding, renaming and deleting keys and dwords, and 1 hard reset I stumbled on the only thing that has finally KILLED my LED!!!!! Thank you Cody!!!! You and the other treo hackes are friggen awesome. Here it is http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=152080 Use this if you want to leave the LED off.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    hey thank u guys for the input i got the cab for the ledkiller going to try it out now
    still working perfect for me, definitely a great find