Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I swear, I have looked through the forum, and can't find the answer to this ?, so please don't yell at this old guy if it IS there and I was just too dumb to find it!

I am looking for the switch in WM6 / Outlook so when I download emails with photos attached, I don't get that stupid "images blocked" message. I want to get my emails and read/view them as intended. Hey, I understand security and all of that, but DAMN!

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch!

Tom
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    No one has found a solution for this vexing issue yet.

Surur
    I have WM6 and I have no problems downloading pictures or seeing them in E-mails.

/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    I have WM6 and I have no problems downloading pictures or seeing them in E-mails.

/M
    He means download the pictures automatically.

Surur
    I have been getting my images automatically for a while now.

I set up to download "Entire message," but no attachments.

It may be worth noting that the emails are from people on my AOL buddy list, so perhaps its the email provider that blocks the images?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    I have been getting my images automatically for a while now.

I set up to download "Entire message," but no attachments.

It may be worth noting that the emails are from people on my AOL buddy list, so perhaps its the email provider that blocks the images?
    Pictures included in the e-mail get displayed automatically, but HTML e-mail with pictures hosted remotely get blocked as a security and privacy matter until you tell pocket outlook to download them. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $setting$ $to$ $tell$ $outlook$ $you$ $dont$ $care$ $about$ $privacy$.

Surur