Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Ok so maybe this isn't new news to everyone but WM Experts just recently posted that webmessenger is now free. It's great software that allows you to use several instant messenging programs through their software. From what I understand it wasn't always free as the blog at WM states. As usual it goes through the net so if you don't have unlimited web browsing/text messenging just keep this in mind. All of the programs that I have come across charge like $40 that give you multiple instant messaging options. For those of you with the 700w/wx make sure that you download the program for Windows Mobile 5 for Pocket PC not smartphone. There is an option to download for palm but as I found out I think they meant Palm OS but didn't clarify. You can go directly to Webmessenger.com on your phone and download the cab from there. I won't post a link on here because in order to get the software you do need to create a simple account that just asks for you first/last name and email address. It's easy to use and has a lot of options. I hope this helps some of you looking for great freeware programs.
    lol, thanks for the plug...

For those interested, here is the info/mini-review with some screen shots:

http://www.wmexperts.com/reviews/sof...ree_minir.html

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Thanks,
    checking it out right now. Very nice!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    No problem. Enjoy