1.    #1  
    Can anybody tell me where to find a holster for the Treo 700wx that faces the screen in rather than out? I've looked around and all I've seen are ones that when the phone is clipped in the screen is facing out. I don't like that as it makes the screen vulnerable for scratches.

By holster, I mean a plastic or rubberized one that the phone just clips into rather than a pouch that is slips into.
    I have the HELIX brand and the screen faces in.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lepricon View Post
    Can anybody tell me where to find a holster for the Treo 700wx that faces the screen in rather than out? I've looked around and all I've seen are ones that when the phone is clipped in the screen is facing out. I don't like that as it makes the screen vulnerable for scratches.

By holster, I mean a plastic or rubberized one that the phone just clips into rather than a pouch that is slips into.
    Seido makes two. They're junk. They're like JamesBond ejector seats for your treo. Any bump at all constantly sends them flying.

Do yourself a favor and get a pouch style.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    u could custom them thats what i did for my car holder but it takes alot of cutting :-P
    I bought mine at the Verizon store last week. It is called "PDA FACEIN DESIGN". Really does provide protection to the screen. A couple of things you need to know. I figured that I would not have to use the Keyguard but I was WRONG. When I tried using it without the Keyguard on, It shows 000000 etc when it was removed from the holster. I happened to have a speed dial set up for 0 and it was dialing them too. The 0 key is on the bottom of the keyboard so figured the Space Bar, Alt and shift keys were also getting pressed. So I turned on the Keyguard like I used to on a pouch holder and dialing problem is solved.

Another trick on using the holster or any for that matter, is to rotate and turn the clip so it is upside down. It has a hook so shouldn't slip off your belt. Putting the squeeze part down keeps it from jabbing you above the belt.