1.    #1  
    I have had many different cases and holsters. In most cases, I have had issues with each one, including one which caused a 2 gig SD card to eject which was later found to be missing. I was wondering what cases you all have had luck with. I work in retail and often find my treo at risk from my daily activities.
    I use the Helix Holster that you see above as an add....I like it OK, it's got a few issues, but for the most part, I think it works as well as something for this odd shaped phone can work. I originally had a bulky leather case, which is a nice case, but it was like hauling a football around on my side.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    If you go to the treo store under each case are reviews and you can read what people are saying. It's a bit tedious but will give you some good ideas as to what to purchase. I bought the tough case by speck products and just as everyone has said in the reviews it stretches too easily. However, I am still using it partly because I like the flip-up screen protector and partly becasue I have been too lazy and cheap to purchase a different case. As of now I don't have a favorite because this is my first case however I've heard a lot of people like the leather case with the cover that flips up. Hopefully this helps. Oh and if you do a but of searching on this site you'll find this same subject discussed in the past, nevertheless I think it's a good subject because someone may have heard of a new design or case that no many people know about.
    sorry, but I like mine safely tucked into my front pocket. I work outside, so I don't want my phone dangling off my side.
    body glove pouch when I need something on my belt. Usually it just goes into a pocket.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.