Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Are you using either one of these programs? If why, and not the other one?

Thanks

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    That really depends on what you want in an app like that. I have used both, and like features of each. PhoneSuite (PS) has a built in picture speed dial which is very nice, it also has a caller firewall. PS is also very compatible with other SPB products (if you use any).

PhoneAlarm (PA) is very customizable...different skins and looks. You can make it fit the space/look of your Today screen. PA is also very customizable for alerts and profiles (maybe even too much if that isn't what you want).

I gave you a very quick description, if you have any specific questions or concerns, I will be happy to try to help.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I've tried both and my pick is...

SBSH Phoneweaver
    I haven't tried Phone Alarm.. but I have Phone Suite... I like it

what's nice about SPB is that they have a support forum that is quick and willing to help.
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
    I've tried both and my pick is...

SBSH Phoneweaver
    I had heard that Phone Waever is great except that it does not yet play nice with Treo's (especially the ringer switch). In fact their support forum states there may issues with the Treo 700 and 750 devices.

Have you run into any issues? What version are you using? 1.2? 1.2.1?
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Phoneweaver runs fine on my 750 (version 1.2). I'm not aware of a version 1.2.1.

I ran 1.0 on my 700wx that I had before my 750. Again, it ran fine.

I really like Phoneweaver and 1.2 has some great new features. SBSH also has some active support forums with plenty of help. The developers even hang out on the boards.