1.    #1  
    Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked. I remember my Treo 750 for AT&T serial not working for a few days and then it was quickly remedied by Palm. I just bought my brother a Treo 750v for Vodafone, and the same problem exists. The site says "invalid serial". Hmm...He has firmware version 1.14 or something, and the updater is for 2.27. And then there's another update for after WM6 is installed. Now where would I get the updater?

Thanks all!

EDIT: Problem fixed. See my last response.
    Last edited by CrunchDude; 02/24/2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Issue fixed!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Thanks Patty...But that's the AT&T updater!? I needed the Vodafone one, and in German.

Never mind, though. I got it fixed and updated my brother's Treo 750v with the GERMAN Vodafone Windows Mobile 6 updater. How? I put in the serial again, not expecting anything different, but what do you know, it took it this time, and everything was smooth sailing from there.

Apparently, it's always a hit-and-miss thing with Palm's website, huh? Same thing happened when I upgraded my AT&T Treo 750.

Now, when is the (currently named) Treo 800w coming out for AT&T? With the 320x320 resolution, I'd even buy the unbranded one from Palm, if it will take AT&T a lot longer to get it. Plus the GPS, WiFi, more RAM, a better camera, as well as Windows Mobile 6.1. Count me in! Anyone have any info on it??
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome