1.    #1  
    Ive spent the past hour reading through posts and still cant figure out where/how to install the files to get a 4gig sdhc to work on my 700wx. Can someone explain this? BTW, hi...Im new.
    Here is the thread you need:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=152257

the CAB is in the first post there!!
  3.    #3  
    yeah I read that but I dl it to my pc, open it with winzip and transfer the files to my phone via activesync. I then "try" to open the "_setup" file and it opens IE and gives me a bunch of jibberish. What am I missing here?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiefromcali View Post
    yeah I read that but I dl it to my pc, open it with winzip and transfer the files to my phone via activesync. I then "try" to open the "_setup" file and it opens IE and gives me a bunch of jibberish. What am I missing here?
    You need to transfer the entire cab over and execute it. .CAB files are WM installation files.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    ah! ok..I thought I needed winzip in order to open the file with the phone

Edit: It works now...have 3878.46 MB of free space!
    Glad you got it installed (sorry, I should have explained about CABs)!! Now the fun part....loading up your memory!!!!! It seems no matter how much memory I have, I always want/need more!!!!! LOL