1.    #1  
    Okay I have a wierd ActiveSync issue. I can connect through ActiveSync to my laptop no problem and do what I have to do... when I am not connect to my docking station. As soon as I put my laptop in its docking station at work, my Treo can not find the partnership with the laptop. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
    My theory on this, and it is only a theory, is that the dock may re-identify your USB ports and this could cause the Treo and the laptop to miscommunicate. I know for me that if I plug hardware I've installed on one USB port into a different USB port that the device gets reinstalled as a different device. However, I don't use a dock and I've never encountered your exact situation.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry. I should have clarified. My laptop has internal Bluetooth. I am connecting via Bluetooth in both cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Sorry. I should have clarified. My laptop has internal Bluetooth. I am connecting via Bluetooth in both cases.
    Hmm... That rules out USB-related issues, then, doesn't it...

Make sure your docked laptop profile isn't disabling your BT on your laptop. Other then that, I do not know.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.