1.    #1  
    I am trying to figure out a simple way of changing the colors of the text on the Today Screen, and the start bar. I found a description of accessing the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Color\39 section with Resco Registry Editor, but there is no 39 on mine...I want to avoid a skin program. Anyone know of an easy way?
    Try this out, it is called UITweaker (CAB is in the ZIP), and you can change just about any color setting on your PPC, Today text colors, app separator lines, top and bottom bar colors....a LOT.

Just play around with it for a while, you should get the hang of it....pretty easy after a while!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Worked great...thanks!!!
    No prob.....have fun with it, I used to change my color schemes all the time depending on my mood!!! You can change quite a bit with that little piece of software!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    Try this out, it is called UITweaker (CAB is in the ZIP), and you can change just about any color setting on your PPC, Today text colors, app separator lines, top and bottom bar colors....a LOT.

Just play around with it for a while, you should get the hang of it....pretty easy after a while!!!!
    Is it a freeware? Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Yes it's freeware
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I just wanted to say that this is one hell of a kick *** program. I have been looking around for something like this so that I didn't have to do any crazy hacks to my phone. I often change the pictures on my today screen and depending on the picture have a hard time seeing the text on the screen. This program easily allows change to text as well as a host of other things without much complication. I my opinion it's a must have for anyone who wants to really personalize their treo. Thanks for the post.