Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    After having installed the official WM6 for several weeks now, my treo has become very sluggish while trying to type. I send out around 25-30 e-mails from my treo daily and it is getting very frustrating waiting on it to 1. either catch up or 2. totally miss characters in words that i know i typed. My wife has a 750 as well and her treo is doing the same thing.

I searched the forums and only found 1 other complaint relating to this, however it was only while type text messages. My treo is slow on text and e-mail responses. Just FYI I use Outlook with exchange 03 and also have Yahoo e-mail on the phone. The only third party apps I have installed-which are on the storage card, are Google maps and SPB finance. I have 21 mb free of program memory and 22 mb free of storage. Also if this helps any, while typing any e-mail the little windows icon that spins in the center of the screen pops up every few seconds. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Already did a hard reset on the wife's treo to no avail.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I have the same issue... I hate it because i type alot to via email and words like the, and others end up like t or te

AHHHH!!! it does drive me insane but have yet to find a solution for it, anyone else have this going on and/or found a workaround or solution for it?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    As always, I may have solved my own problems after posting. It seems I can type faster than word suggestion can suggest. Go to your settings and then input (keyboard icon) tap the word completion tab and change your "suggest after entering" to at least 2 letters. Or you may turn it off completely. I did this to mine and my wifes 750 and now the speed is back, and there is no delay or sluggishness while typing emails or text.
    Clearing stored words periodically helps as well as I recall
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Great will try... funny i didnt think of that
    This is a great suggestion. I wish I had thought of this earlier.

Thanks! Worked wonders for me.