1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for a version of the "Picsel Browser" that works on the 700wx. I managed to find versions 1.05 and 1.2 but they don't work on the Treo. I installed both on my cousin's Mogul and they work fine.
    For those of you that don't know the Picsel Browser is a PDF and Web browser. In my honest opinion it is simply much better than PIE and Opera... (just an opinion).. So if anyone has a working version or can atleast tell me what version to look for I will be grateful.

Thank you in advance.
    keep searching you will find it. usuly once it gets posted it will be forced to be taken down because it is used only by componies and not licensed for induvidual use
    but get ready for this one.

www.skyfire.com
  4.    #4  
    I just found a version that works.. (1.2.999) but the screen is squashed... anybody has any idea how to fix it?
    I do not like Picsel for reading pdf files. I find it is a resource hog and cannot open the Treo 700W user manual.

For pdfs, I use the Foxit PDF Reader as it seems to have a smaller footprint and will open the Treo 700W user manual.

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/mobile/winmobile.htm

Adobe has an Acrobat pdf reader for windows mobile. I found it slow to load and a resource hog.

Just my opinion, yours most likely will vary.
  6.    #6  
    I actually like the way it works as a WEB browser... I have a PDF viewer.
    PM me your email address