1.    #1  
    I posted a "help" thread the other day about buying a non-working Treo. I tried to repair the keypad but it didn't work so now I am searching again.

I really like the features I can use on the Treo as well as the feel of the phone. BUT there are a LOT of negative reviews and comments out there. SO...should I buy another Treo 700?
    I know the Treo is an old phone, but to tell you the truth i wouldn't switch it with any other PDA at the moment... i used to live in Europe, so I have used A LOT of other phones such as the N70, N80, N73, N93 (Nokia Symbian OS), i-mate Jamin, JasJar and JAM (Windows Mobile), the Eten GlowFish (WM) and many other smartphones and PDA's.. NONE of them have the All-around performance and convenience of the Treo. Sure Nokia's N-Series has unmatched multimedia capabilities, and the i-mates come with Wi-fi.. (the Glowfish even has built in GPS) but when it comes to efficiency nothing tops the Treo..
    Thats just my opinion...
    Old or not, I love my Treo 700wx and, other than BT, I have no complaints. I would highly recommend this phone.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    New to forum, great stuff on here.
    I have had my 700wx for a while and I would not trade it in for a different phone.