1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700w, and when I close other programs on the device, sometimes the call log pops up on the screen randomly. Not really sure why it's happening. I've even performed a hard reset multiple times on the device and it still happens. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Mike
    What apps do you have loaded? Most importantly Today screen apps (especially phone management apps, like PhoneAlarm).

Also....how are you closing these apps you mentioned?
  3.    #3  
    Hello,

To answer your question about programs I have running: I have the SPB Phone Suite and SPB Diary running on my Today screen. I just tried unchecking SPB Phone Suite in my Today Settings, so it was removed from the Today screen, but when I closed another program my call log still popped up on the screen.

I also have Magic Button running.

Thanks for the help. It's not the end of the world, but it's just annoying when that call log keeps popping up on screen.

Mike
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, should have made it clearer that Magic Button is closing the programs.
    Well...that blows my main idea...I have found that a lot of times my call log will show up if I hit the button in the D-pad, but that is because of PhoneAlarm. It sounds like maybe you have a button assigned to it, you may want to go to Settings and Buttons and see what each one is assigned to, maybe you have something like SPB Contacts or a call log app assigned to a button without realizing it.