Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I am looking for a good weather program with live radar. BUT I would prefer one that does not have to be a today screen plugin. Any suggestions?

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I like this freeware for a non-plugin: http://www.singerscreations.com/RSS/Posts/390.asp
    Don't think the radar is live, though.
    How about weatherunderground with PIE? I have live weather that way.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I am liking Fizz weather so far. Sure, it does have a today screen plug-in, but I don't have it enabled. I just mapped a button to launch the program. It has maps, radar, etc.. as well as a bunch of other things. Ski reports are nice Airport information is interesting, but useless to me... You can select what kind of maps to d/l and how often
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus661 View Post
    I am looking for a good weather program with live radar. BUT I would prefer one that does not have to be a today screen plugin. Any suggestions?
    sbsh pocketweather
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.