1.    #1  
    currently have my Treo 700wx set to connect every 30 minutes to my pop3 account and "pull" any emails it finds.. My qusestion is, does it automatically dis-connect on itself? or do I have to manually disconnect it every time? If so , is there a setting I can mess with to disconnect itself..?

I wish I had some type of push email that allows me to use my pop3 email addy..

When I try to send my wife a picture email, it sends it back saying her address is not on a Domino list.. any idea what that means?

Secondly,does anyone know of any software that can keep track of my work day, that I can sync with outlook? like a time card that allows me to record the job, and expenses, etc.. i am a carpenter looking to keep track of my hours and where abouts during the work week..

Last question I promise, I am trying to set up my tasks to remond me to pay bills on time..I want them set to remind/ appear 1 week from the due date.. also they are re-accurring, but when I mark them complete, they automaticaly stay in my current tasks, just the date changes (ahead to the next month) I dont want to see them until one week before the due date.. any ideas?

thansk alot
    Last edited by ecooke21@cox.net; 02/18/2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Can you test it a see if it is disconnected?

For push email if you have text messaging look into PushEffect. It is software that works with text message to give you push email.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Well, first of all newb is spelled n00b. Don't they teach the kids anything in skewl these days?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus661 View Post
    Can you test it a see if it is disconnected?

For push email if you have text messaging look into PushEffect. It is software that works with text message to give you push email.
    Well, It keeps the "E" with the arrows pointing left to right.. I asssume that means its connected to the internet..
    Quote Originally Posted by ecooke21@cox.net View Post
    Well, It keeps the "E" with the arrows pointing left to right.. I asssume that means its connected to the internet..
    Yes it does. However, if the arrows are outlines and not filled that just means your data connection is idle and it won't do anything.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  6.    #6  
    Ive never seen them just the outline.. How do I get it to do that? just leave it alone?

any one else have any answers for my other questions?

thanks so far guys/girls
    How do I get it to do that? just leave it alone?
    In theory, yes... Once no data is being transferred the connection will go idle.

I wish I had some type of push email that allows me to use my pop3 email addy..
    Any good hosted exchange account will do this for you... I use mail2web.com.

As for your other questions I do not know offhand.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.