1.    #1  
    I am thinking about getting a Jawbone, but I really want to know what do you guys all think is the very best BT headset for a 700WX? I had a lower end plantronics and really was not happy with it when paired up to my phone.

This is the Jawbone I have. works great.

loud enough
    clear enough
    great battery
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post

This is the Jawbone I have. works great.

loud enough
    clear enough
    great battery
    So what's the price tag on that beast?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    108.11 from a Verizon store mind you.

I had a bunch of other BT mmics that just didn't do it for me.

I really am impressed with this headset.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/ali...-32327268.html

Link for a review on it, prices are also listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post
    108.11 from a Verizon store mind you.

I had a bunch of other BT mmics that just didn't do it for me.

I really am impressed with this headset.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/ali...-32327268.html

Link for a review on it, prices are also listed.
    Thanks... Here's a site that has several for sale...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Just an FYI from a treo noob..the 70wx works fine with Kenwoods KCA-BT100 bluetooth adapter for there headunits. The phone isnt on there "compatible" list but I just tried it today in my truck.
    Wow that's one frugly BT unit. Personally I like the Plantronics stuff myself.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Wow that's one frugly BT unit. Personally I like the Plantronics stuff myself.
    I'd be happy with something that works... The Palm Treo BT Headset does not work well at all (go figure...) and I'm tired of not being able to use a BT headset with this phone. Looks are secondary to functionality for me at this point.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

I had the Jawbone for a couple of months and while it did OK, I was not all that impressed with the volume of the earpiece. Bought the NXZen NX6000 after reading a few reviews.
    It is by far the loudest BT headset I have owned, and I have test driven quite a few.

Steve
    Please note that if you're listening to my advice, you should have your head examined. Doing as I say could lead to mental illness, injury, or even death.
    I have been using this bluetooth headset and it works good plus it was only $30 when i bought it. I think i had it for about 2 years now.

The scala-500™ is engineered to serve as the perfect compliment for your mobile phone, no matter where you are. Whether you are walking the sidewalks of a busy city, or biking or hiking on a windy day, you will appreciate our WindGuard™ solution: Cardo's proprietary wind blocking technology overcomes wind interference significantly better than any other BT headset on the market.

Naturally, the scala-500™ comes equipped with all high end features and functionalities you would expect from a leading headset: At only .58 oz (16.8 g), the sleek and stylish scala-500™ is one of the smallest and lightest devices available and still offers up to 9 hours of talk time.

We also added a speaker booster to provide substantially higher volume capacity than otherwise available. Give the scala-500™ a try and you will see why more than any other wireless headset, this is the perfect complement for your mobile phone.
    Keep watching www.spoofee.com

Great deals pop up all of the time. The jawbone was in the mid $70's about a week or so ago. Deal is probably over.
    I went through a Samsung, Motorola, and Jabra BT with not very good luck on my treo, I expensed the Jawbone and have never looked back. It takes some getting used to but it works the best for me so far.