1.    #1  
    i just got office 2007 on my laptop and i realized the the files will no longer be readable on my treo. any suggestions
    If you tell Office 2k7 to save in compatibility mode the files will still be perfectly readable on the Treo.

I hope this helps.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    how do i do this. i think i remember seeing something like that but im new to both office 2007 aswell as vista
    I'm not sure how to set it to do it by default as I'm not in front of it ATM and can't look. I do know that a document saved in the old format will remain that way unless you tell it to save it as the newer format. I also know that doing a 'Save As' allows you to save a file in the old format instead of the new format.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Actually, MS released an update for your WM5 device to support the new files.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...edownload.mspx

There is the link to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
    Actually, MS released an update for your WM5 device to support the new files.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...edownload.mspx

There is the link to download.
    Even better! Thanks for the link, Grant.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G