1.    #1  
    ok so on monday morning around 11 am the phone came off the charger.
    went to visit my gf...had to use the gps cuz it was at her work..so that means bluetooth on and tomtom running for 35 minutes.
    used gps again for 15 mins from her job to mine.
    worked 4-11 sending a good number of txts..
    roads got bad so ending up stayin at gf's...turned phone part off from 12pm-6am. worked from 6-1 sending about 50 txts and receiver around 50 as well. went back to her house cuz roads were still bad. stayed till 8. talked on the phone a total of an hour over the day. backlight was on 50% entire time.
    got home at 900 pm on tuesday. still had 33% battery. thats phenomenal!! im so astonished and happy about the intense long lasting battery life! it solidified my decision on keeping my treo instead of gettin a new phone in a couple months.
    Yep. That's what "big and bulky" get you. I'll take big and bulky with good battery life any day over sleek and light without good battery power.

-Frank
    I wish my Batery did half that. i wake up at 7:15 and leave the house at 7:30 i plug my phone in for the ride untill i get to work at 8. I dont txt much and maybe spend a total of 20 minutes on the phone(no bluetooth no gps). and the only draining thing that i might do is is play a couple games while i do my personal "business." anyway i get home at 3:30 ish maybe 4 and i have about 20% left.
    my treo gets awesome battery life as long as I have a signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPampani View Post
    I wish my Batery did half that. i wake up at 7:15 and leave the house at 7:30 i plug my phone in for the ride untill i get to work at 8. I dont txt much and maybe spend a total of 20 minutes on the phone(no bluetooth no gps). and the only draining thing that i might do is is play a couple games while i do my personal "business." anyway i get home at 3:30 ish maybe 4 and i have about 20% left.
    I think there is something wrong with your phone. I used to get poor battery life, but then after i upgraded to the sprint 1.15 firmware, my battery life was changed forever. Right now, with the bluetooth on all day (7am-11pm), i can talk on the phone for around 80 min, send around 30 texts and still have over 50% of battery life. Some days ill talk on the phone for over 120 min and still be over 33%. Before the upgrade i would be between 10-15% left by the evening!!
    I even run LiveSearch and Explorer during the day and STILL have over 50% left when i plug it back in at night!