1.    #1  
    I am having a problem. I have over 3000 text messages in my inbox. I deleted them all and it took 8 hours. The problem is the next time I did a soft reset, they all came back. How is that possible and how can I prevent that? I want these text messages gone forever.

Thanks!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuryrsng View Post
    I am having a problem. I have over 3000 text messages in my inbox. I deleted them all and it took 8 hours. The problem is the next time I did a soft reset, they all came back. How is that possible and how can I prevent that? I want these text messages gone forever.

Thanks!!!!
    That happened to me too. I then went through a few cycles of deleting less than all at one time (push and drag the stylus to highlite the amount you want to delete), delete them, then delete the deleted folder. I did this a number of times till they were all gone. Then I restarted to check and they were really gone this time.

Also, I think maybe, if you wait a long time after they've been deleted, but before you restart, that may work too. Possibly, even though they have "disappeared", they are still deleting in the background. If you reboot too soon you get them back. Just a thought, I haven't tested that theory.

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    Kool I will try that...thanks
  4.    #4  
    OK I tried everything. I deleted some text messages and then deleted the contents of the deleted folder. I waited 2 days to soft reset the unit. When I did that, they came back, and all of the text messages that I had received in the past 2 days were gone...Like I never had them. WTF??