Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    @mattkeo:
    All I can say is, absolute worst-case scenario is you just uninstall it if you don't like it. No, the menu being cut off makes no difference to me personally. Take a look at the screenshots in that tutorial, and you'll see that maybe the worst problem is the delete button is smaller than the rest. No biggie. As for the words Not Registered, just buy the software if it bothers you that much. I personally don't care being on a neverending trial of the software...

@mturner:
    Yeah, if you just use the Icon for messaging, than you only get a way to launch the program, not see new messages from a glance. If you'd like, you can make a combined tab with the messaging plugin at the top, than all of your icons right below it. The messaging tab is only a few pixels wide...
    As for Internet Explorer, the program is /windows/iexplore.exe
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Oh, & the Calendar that I have on there is the today plugin rlToday.
    http://rotlaus-software.de/projects/rltoday
    I just disabled all of the clocks and installed the skin from a user at xda-developers. Attached to this post...
    If you don't like that color skin I used, there are plenty more here if you're registered:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1601960
    Attached Files Attached Files
    LongLivePalm
    ok, so I downloaded it and amazing enough I feel like I have too much space now! ha! great find.
    When I try to put the internet explorer icon on there it says error, any idea why this is?
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Hmm... I'll try it myself tomorrow
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    It worked fine for me... what steps did you take to create the icon?
    LongLivePalm
    I went to the tab I wanted, clicked change, then new, then xp-icon, brows .exe, windows, iexplorer.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Try tapping "Program-Icon" Instead of the xp icon and see if the error is repeated
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Did it work?
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    How do you get it to fit a screen 240 x 240? I downloaded it and some displays are below the bottom of my screen and unmanagable.

This program is useless unless it fits a Treo 700wx screen

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Yep it worked, thanks a lot
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus661 View Post
    How do you get it to fit a screen 240 x 240? I downloaded it and some displays are below the bottom of my screen and unmanagable.

This program is useless unless it fits a Treo 700wx screen
    One of the many customization options is "Fixed Plug-in Height" under the "Display" tab in options... If you have the contact finder and carrier bar only, with this program under it, set it to 137px... that's how much space you have under it
    LongLivePalm
    I downloaded this just to see what it was and if it was something I could us. I figured I could just uninstall it if things didn't work out. Soooo I decided it wasn't for me and uninstalled it. After the soft reset, my touchscreen wouldn't wrk and my WP had disappeared. My soft keys did not work either. Here I am after a hard reset So that was my experience...maybe I missed something.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    ?
    I've never heard of that... & I've uninstalled before
    LongLivePalm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12