1.    #1  
    I delete emails out of my delete files, I have moved all I can to my card. deleted all the IE cache and I still am getting low memory warnings. According to phonealarm I have 1mb left.
    When I soft reset or remove the battery when it comes back all the emails are in the deleted files again.
    Check out my site.

Http://www.paulrobbins.net
    I clean out my device daily and usually have over 30mb remaining. However one large email can crush that number. How many apps do you have on your device? Ringers, videos and pictures are a killer too. Hold the OK button down for a few seconds then click on the Large Files scan. That was a big help for me to recognize what needed to go.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  3.    #3  
    It usually works when I delete everything but today it doesn't.
    Check out my site.

4.    #4  
    ok I figured this out you have to go to file explorer then to windows folder/ messaging then delete everything in the attachment folder and everything in the messaging folder. For some reason the phone stores all the attachments in that folder.
    Check out my site.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    how do you determine where the attachements are saved? can you designate the SD?
    I get the "not enough memory" message when I wanna send a pic with a text message.....even when I have 39 megs internal available....gezzzzzz.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cidand1 View Post
    how do you determine where the attachements are saved? can you designate the SD?
    I wish I knew I have save attachments to my sd card checked but it never saves them there. Can some one tell me how this works?
    Check out my site.