1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Does anyone know of any third party software for the today screen in WM6 that notifies you when you receive an email in an exchange sub-folder? The default "new messages" notification only seems to work with your main inbox, which is really inconvienent.

Thanks!
    Oh, shoot. I *really* wish I had an answer for you. I auto-filter a bunch of stuff into subfolders on my server and it's really annoying to have to check them all the time. They *do* get pushed out, but no notification yet.

I'll look around later, maybe, you've inspired me. I gotta say, though, I'm not hopeful.
  3.    #3  
    SOMEONE has to have thought of this. I can't believe it's that ridiculous of a request!

SPB Phone Suite, SBSH PhoneWeaver... neither of them do it... Thoughts anyone???
    I searched for this extensively, but never found a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    I searched for this extensively, but never found a solution.
    The only solution I have found that might work (I've changed how I do it for just this reason Is use flexmail for email, and they have built-in rules. If you use the rules within flexmail, it will notify you of new email and in which folder. It will work with pop/imap or activesync. However, I do not believe it will notify if the server redirects to a folder.... I realize, that's what you are trying to do...

I just decided to have all come to my inbox and I move it around. Not the best solution, but it works...
    You know, SnapperMail on the PalmOS has done this since, oh, 2004 or so. Maybe even earlier.

Sigh.