1.    #1  
    i had wx then went touch phone and hated not havin a keyboard and so then went centro cause got use to the smaller size and now cant stand having a crappy battary life and miss my traditional treo but at the same time truely realize all the yelling we use to do in here about how outdated palm is in terms of desing and size and dam we were right even worse when you look from the outside in...
    is there an update to wm6 out for this phone cause i read that somewhere after i sold it...any leaks or if not is there gonna be one?
    no wm6 update for the 700wx...sorry

the 800w is looking for an april release date though
    I had the Mogul for 4 months and came crawling back to the Treo 700wx. Its so much more stable than the Mogul. Better battery and no memory issues.

I wouldn't worry about WM6. Its only looks and a memory hog. WM5 is stable.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  4.    #4  
    Wondering cause now im thinking do i get a 755p or 700wx cause i like the no antenna and the one feature i totally love about palm is the unlimted call log and nobody has been able to get that on windows even though seems like a easy enough hack
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    I had the Mogul for 4 months and came crawling back to the Treo 700wx. Its so much more stable than the Mogul. Better battery and no memory issues.

I wouldn't worry about WM6. Its only looks and a memory hog. WM5 is stable.

Well, your opinion on WM6 is not factual.

Actual, honest-to-gosh improvements include:

Mailbox search - can search Exchange mailbox (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    HTML mail = read, compose and send. (Whoo hoo!)
    D/L a single message without needing to do a full Send/Receive (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    Open SharePoint links (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    Outlook e-mail flags (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    Filter messages displayed in Pocket Outlook
    Hardware shortcuts for some e-mail functions
    View acceptance of meeting attendees (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    Manage out of Office message (w/Exchange 2007 only)
    Share mobile device Internet connection with PC (likely to be carrier-dependent)
    Voice Command v1.6 - optional component, and also available for WM5, but v1.5 only
    New version of Office Mobile
    Windows Live - optional component
    Windows Mobile Update (Very big deal!!)
    Windows mobile Market place (Who cares, really?)

There are other "improvements" in look and feel, possibly, but these are actual, specific items not in WM5 that are in WM6.

In making this list I found that perhaps I was mislead in thinking one could only view, not compose and send, HTML mail. This is goods new indeed. But I also found out that HTML mail will work with POP, IMAP and Exchange 2007 only - not Exchange 2003 SP2.

If it was me I'd wait for the 800W - either to get the new feature or to get a cheaper 700WX, as the price will surely drop, if they remain available at all.