1.    #1  
    I think I am finally getting a handle on my Treo 750 after losing my 650. I have a couiple of issues that I cannot seem to resolve after thouroughly checking the internet.

1. In Pocket Outlook, when I get messages back informing me someone has accepted a meeting request that I sent out, how do I delete them from my Inbox? If I just delete it, I get a a message that basically states doing so will result in the loss of showing that person has accepted the meeting.

2. For Contacts with extensions, how can I dial them? Any contact with an extension will not dial at all when I attempt to call them? Is there a way around this and is there a way to have the phone call the number and pause, then dial the extension?

3. Lastly, is there a way to assign the dial pad to a button? I would like to set the dial pad to launch when I press the option button on the side of the phone but I cannot figure out a way to do this.

Thanks for all of your help!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hi. I can help you with Question 1.

1. In Pocket Outlook, when I get messages back informing me someone has accepted a meeting request that I sent out, how do I delete them from my Inbox? If I just delete it, I get a a message that basically states doing so will result in the loss of showing that person has accepted the meeting.

Go ahead and delete the e-mail. As far as I know the message will go to your delete messages folder in Outlook and, if you need to see who accepted your meeting you would be able to do that when you open up the appointment in Outlook.
    Here's part 3.

3. Lastly, is there a way to assign the dial pad to a button? I would like to set the dial pad to launch when I press the option button on the side of the phone but I cannot figure out a way to do this.

Use File Explorer and go to \Windows. Highlight PhoneDialer.exe and select Copy. Navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and do an edit>paste shortcut. You can rename the shortcut to Dialpad or whatever you want.

Now it's selectable as something you can assign to a hardware button.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html