1.    #1  
    I started having problems with my 700wx about two weeks ago. Anytime I do a battery swap and or soft reset it goes haywire for about 2 hours. By haywire, I mean it vibrates at random intervals and plays sounds (sometimes several sounds at once making it very loud and as though it could blow the speaker) and the red light flashes as though I have a notification. Even during a phone conversation it will play the sounds over my blue tooth. After a couple of hours, everything returns to normal without any problems. I've had the phone for 6 months and have never put any third party software on it until today when I put sbpbackup on it. Is it time to do a hard reset? If so, how?
    I had the exact same thing.. I did a hard reset and it worked for me.. give it a try.. do a backup of your important things.. just take the battery out.. press and hold the end button and insert the battery while pressing the end button. then it will ask you to completely erase everything
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by osva View Post
    I had the exact same thing.. I did a hard reset and it worked for me.. give it a try.. do a backup of your important things.. just take the battery out.. press and hold the end button and insert the battery while pressing the end button. then it will ask you to completely erase everything
    Okay, I backed up everything, did a hard reset, restored everything, did a soft reset and it went right back to it's old tricks. I was so hoping that would fix it. Thanks for the reply though.
    Honestly though...
    If you were problems were software based when you made the backup, it would continue to be a problem after a backup, because your backing your phone up to the state it was at the time of backup.

I recommeded.
    DO a Hard Reset...
    And load one program at a time.....and see whats giving you problems...Once you get a good working verison, do a backup, and you should be Golden!
    I had exactly the same problem. Did a hard reset then restore from Sprite. Same problem!

Did a hard reset again, without restoring and works fine. Just sync'd with Outlook and redid all the phone settings manually.