how do i determine my version?
    Settings --> System --> About --> Phone

It's the first line there that says the version
    Did a search and found that 2.27 is the latest
    Treo750_2_27_ROW_EN_DesktopUpdater

Thanks
    SK
    Hi,
    I just purchased a treo 750 for Cingular/ATT from ebay and it should arrive this week. I am very much interested in getting the unbranded rom on it as I am planning to get it unlocked and most likely move to another country after I finish school here. Can anyone please send me the links and info through PM to the unbranded ROM download.
    I do have Windows XP and would like to do it with Active Sync since I do not have a micro SD card for the time being.
    Thank you very much,
    thearif
    Quote Originally Posted by thearif View Post
    Hi,
    I just purchased a treo 750 for Cingular/ATT from ebay and it should arrive this week. I am very much interested in getting the unbranded rom on it as I am planning to get it unlocked and most likely move to another country after I finish school here. Can anyone please send me the links and info through PM to the unbranded ROM download.
    I do have Windows XP and would like to do it with Active Sync since I do not have a micro SD card for the time being.
    Thank you very much,
    thearif
    I can send you the info via PM, the only thing is - if it already has the AT&T branded WM6 ROM, you'll likely HAVE to use the SD card method.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Thanks for the info and the links, I really appreciate it.
    The seller told me it was WM 5.2, but I will check if it was already upgraded. If not, I can always buy a card and go with the sd method.
    thearif
    I really loved the idea of having unbranded ROM on my treo 750. But this continuously searching of the signal issue just got me go back to ATT ROM. It was a weird issue. The phone looked like it was searching for the signal once I leave an area with no/weak signal and keep searching. And the weird thing was, I was able to make a phone call and talk while it was seaching for the signal. But once I end the call, the carrier plugin kept telling "Call in progress" or whatever the exact phrase is. Then it became sluggish. And could not get a signal even after an hour. (in a place where the signal is strong). But everything goes normal if I turn the phone off and then back on. This is not a great solution as I work in a basement, and weak signal.

I tried to see if there were a fix for this, but could not find it.

So as a final resort, I went back to att rom and it seems to get a lock on the signal quick and it seems the signal search problem is not there.

Somebody was telling the latest unbranded version is 2.27? Is this true?. maybe they fixed this issue. If so, can anybody tell me where to get it?
    Thanks,
    thearif
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12