1.    #1  
    At the moment I have two IMAP emails going to my Treo. For soem reason, when I connected the second one recently, I am not able to see sent mail anymore for both. Also it isnt showing me whether or not I replied, forwarded or anything.

Is there a way to fix this? Please help as I am in dire need of being able to see this info. THanks!
    I have a feeling this is going to be confusing....
    Quote Originally Posted by DesignSense View Post
    At the moment I have two IMAP emails going to my Treo. For soem reason, when I connected the second one recently, I am not able to see sent mail anymore for both. Also it isnt showing me whether or not I replied, forwarded or anything.

Is there a way to fix this? Please help as I am in dire need of being able to see this info. THanks!
    Mail servers are all designed a little bit different on what to display on the client side. Also, depends on the client. Some servers will automatically redirect you to a "mobile" site if they detect that you are using a cell phone to access your mail (with resulting decreased display info). Just depends. If you want useful advice you're gonna have to list every detail about your mail server. And what client you are using to access it.

-Frank