1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was playing with a few of the taskmanager options. I decided I like the wisbar advance 3 taskbar list (the one by the OK button that shows what apps are running with the option to go to that app, or shut it down).

I just am not sure if it make sense to get such a large application for that one purpose.

I would really prefer leaving that whole area alone & have an "alt tab" type key that would let me tab between my open programs (that I can no longer see).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Rich

EDIT: Maybe something stylus free?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I don't think you can do it stylus free, but there is a pretty cool program called MagicButton. And its free.

Also if you push and hold the OK button it will bring up the built-in task manager.

Hope that helps.
    vBar is the first prog I load. Some key quotes from the webpage:

*At mere 21K bytes, vBar is the world's smallest and fastest Pocket PC Task Manager
    *vBar is based on the excellent Task Manager WIS Bar version 1.0.4
    *vBar is 100% free and will remain so

link: http://vieka.com/vbar.htm
    Nice app.. I just wish I could get it to cooperate with my color scheme (theme)...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I use Wisbar Lite. I have it assigned to the harware button on the side so I can call up and switch between programs sorta like the tab function, which makes it stylus free. vBar is probably just as good of an option, however, I didn't find it at the time I was looking for a task switching application. I also like the cascading start menu that Wisbar Lite offers.