1.    #1  
    I accidentally threw my beloved 650 GSM out with the trash on the way to the airport early this year. My IT dept gave me a BB Curve and I only lasted a week until I went through Treo withdrawal.

Anyway, I bought a Treo 750, ungraded it to WM6 and synced it with my Visat laptop. I have a SanDisk 8GB microSD (SD Speed Class 4) installed also.

I moved over some videos that ran fine on my 650 and they are now choppy on my 750. I have tried running them with CorePlayer and TCPMP but still the videos are choppy.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Will the 750 support playing video files?

Thanks for your help.
    Just a shot in the dark, but try converting them to a different file type like MPG.

TCPMP uses the Microsoft codecs on some file types. I've noticed that some types play smoother than others. WMV files usually choke.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
    I tried it with both .MPG and .WMV files. They were both choppy. Does the size/quality of the file matter (they were both large, and high quality)?
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    which video driver is being used? try directdraw or raw frame buffer
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Select direct draw and get a black screen. If I select Frame Rate Buffer, no choppy video. However, audio cuts out at 3 secs, regardless of which file it is.
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    try exiting out of tcpmp and restarting to see if that helps
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    try exiting out of tcpmp and restarting to see if that helps
    Yup, that worked. Weird...
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins