1.    #1  
    Did anyone figure out how to add addition sources to vtap? i deleted the tcpmp player along with its plugins because vtap is easier to use but it would be nice to be able to use vtap but have videos from other sites pop up besides just youtube & google. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysdon04 View Post
    Did anyone figure out how to add addition sources to vtap? i deleted the tcpmp player along with its plugins because vtap is easier to use but it would be nice to be able to use vtap but have videos from other sites pop up besides just youtube & google. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello phillysdon04. I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. There are many other sources besides youtube, and google available in our Index. If you know of a source you would like to look for, you can just search for that source name. If a folder comes up with that site, you can enter that folder, and then search again, just getting results for that source.
    If you are interested in adding more sources, you can go to this url:

http://vtap.com/site_add.html

and request that we add the source. We will then take a look at the source, and see if it will be possible for us to add that source.

Thanks, and good luck. Let me know if you have any more questions.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.