1.    #1  
    I've been researching the new 1.15 hardware on several forums. Some have had zero problems with the install and performance after the update. However I've read of people bricking there device during the install. Some have had issues with performance afterwards.

I'm on the Sprint network obviously.

Any thoughts?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  2.    #2  
    Well I did the update anyway. Everything went well and the device is running really smooth. In the Menu it added Modem Link, Car Kit and Sprint Software Store (decent prices). Only issue which is fixable is it downgraded my PRL to 20227. I called Sprint and told them to flag my account and now its back to 20230. Just ran it through the speed test after a soft reset and got 929kb/sc. Fastest I've ever got in my house. I don't have a stereo BT headset so I cannot test that. The update is also suppose to fix freezing, powering on and efficiency of the device. All in all so far so good.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I have a question about Modem Link with the new update. I previously did not have this option, and am wondering if I can use this software to replace PDANet on my device, or if this is what you use for the Sprint pay per month tether service.

Whenever I download large files over PDANet, PDANet locks up, I lose my connection, and I have to soft reset and sometimes reboot the pc to get it up and running again. Prior to the 1.15 update this would lockup the entire phone, but not it seems to only kill PDANet and my wireless radio.

As for install process of 1.15, my phone black screened at the very end, soft reset it and it picked back up and finished the install. Per above, I am seeing some improvements, and I'm getting about 200k faster on my speed tests, but I havn't had it installed long enough for a solid opinion.
    When I originally had my phone, I upgraded via SD card. I thought something was wrong, because when my Motorola S9 was connected and I answered a call, via pressing the answer button on the phone, I could not continue the conversation on the headset, but only on the phone. Previously, if the S9 was paired to my phone, I could answer a call via the answer button on the phone or on the headset, which would continue the conversation on the headset.

I thought it was my device. I recently got a replacement device, due to some F'd billing issue, that screwed up my data access and after several weeks of trying to figure out what's wrong, the tech decided to send me a new device. It was later resolved, not with a new device, but it was due to a problem with my account. Anyway, when I received a new 700wx, which already has v1.15, I had the same problem. What I realized that, if I press the answer button on the phone, then the conversation would be on the phone, even if my headset was still paired. Therefore, I MUST answer the call via the headset call button. Actually makes sense and it takes a little getting used to, but I actually like it that way now.

In regards to the upgrade, I haven't found any problems. I do like my device starting up a little faster now. I haven't found any difference as far as BT quality when I originally use A2DP with v1.14 and with just v1.15 now.