1.    #1  
    There are certain programs I have on my storage card (slingplayer, TomTom,etc.) that DO show up in the program list, and on the "recently used apps" icon list. But then there are others (LiveSearch, CorePlayer, etc.) that I have to browse to, using file explorer.

I NOW have to open up the folder they were installed in and then they open.

Is there a way for me to shuffle the files on the MiniSD card around (while in my PC) so they'll appear there?

Or is there some other trick?
    If they were properly installed they should appear automatically. It sounds as if they may have been left over on the card following a past hard reset. If you re-install them they should show up as usual.

If you dont want to do that you can always copy a shortcut of the file you want to run to your \windows\start menu\programs directory.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    If they were properly installed they should appear automatically. It sounds as if they may have been left over on the card following a past hard reset. If you re-install them they should show up as usual.

If you dont want to do that you can always copy a shortcut of the file you want to run to your \windows\start menu\programs directory.

Surur
    exactly my thoughts....