Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and just got a refurbished Treo 750 with the phone being Cingular branded. It came with WM5 but I immediately upgraded it to the WM6 platform.

So far, I love it. However, I noticed that when I'm calling my voicemail the buttons (see picture) do not show up. Is this normal and if not, how can I get them back?

Thanks for all your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's kinda hidden if you don't know where to look. See below:

Today Settings - highlight "Speed Dial" & click the "Options" button

Highlight the "Voicemail" key & choose "Menu - Edit"

Go to "Advanced" tab and check box next to "Show voice mail buttons"

TA DA!!
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    That did it!
    So I did what you said, the icons are there - and then I got two voicemails. Woohoo! I get to try the buttons. After I listen to the first voicemail, I use the five way to select the trash can - nothing. Tap with the stylus - nothing. Do I have to fill in the block under the icon in the setup with the corresponding number on AT&T's voicemail system?
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    So I did what you said, the icons are there - and then I got two voicemails. Woohoo! I get to try the buttons. After I listen to the first voicemail, I use the five way to select the trash can - nothing. Tap with the stylus - nothing. Do I have to fill in the block under the icon in the setup with the corresponding number on AT&T's voicemail system?
    yep...