Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Isn't it amazing how things just stop working...
    I have been getting my emails from my exchange server pushed to me before they would even show up on my Outlook...until it just stopped.
    Now my treo does not get a message until it is opened in outlook. I confirmed with IT that no changes where made. Running exchange server 2003 sp2.

I can access https://webmail.company.com/exchange
    as well as https://webmail.company.com/oma

I have done hard resets and Verizon even sent a new wx to see if that is the problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you
    May sound dumb but erase the server and start over.

Also I have exchange through 1and1.com and last week it stopped working and my Treo would ask for my exchange password. I would put it in but nothing. Long story short after calling tech I was told to edit my password online. Since I hadn't used my exchange server online in a long time (just used email on the phone) it actually locked the account. Had to edit my password online (even though it was the same) and the it was fine.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Did you check to see what Active Sync said. This happened to me yesterday on my i760 with Verizon and Active Sync said waiting for Network. I restarted my phone yesterday and everything started working again. It could be Verizon's network because everything was working on my Exchange Server.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx