1.    #1  
    I just bought a 700wx from someone and I have a problem. Whenever I receive a text message a window with the whole text pops up as a notification. I don't want this to happen. I don't like the fact that a text can be sent to me and I am not around and someone could be near my phone and read the whole text without even opening it up. Is there a way to make it so that if I am texted by someone the whole text message will not show up during the notification??
    Quote Originally Posted by finestson View Post
    I just bought a 700wx from someone and I have a problem. Whenever I receive a text message a window with the whole text pops up as a notification. I don't want this to happen. I don't like the fact that a text can be sent to me and I am not around and someone could be near my phone and read the whole text without even opening it up. Is there a way to make it so that if I am texted by someone the whole text message will not show up during the notification??
    Go to settings, Sounds & Notifications. Go to Notifications, select new text message in drop down box and then uncheck display message on screen.
  3.    #3  
    Wow...thank you!!!
    No problem.