Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Yeah, looks like the ppc site is currently down. From what I read, I need the cab file along with some fix for it also? Anyone know where else I can get this?
    try xda-developers. They probably have the files there. It's a fairly technical forum - so be aware of that going in
    Quote Originally Posted by T Dub View Post
    Yeah, looks like the ppc site is currently down. From what I read, I need the cab file along with some fix for it also? Anyone know where else I can get this?
    Or you can look uo Storyr in here and see if he has posted it here, or if he can send you the fix, he is THE WeatherPanel guru!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    PPCGeeks seems to be down right now. Can anyone tell me where I can get WeatherPanel from other than PPCG? Also, can I get specifics on the skin that you are using Arrowhead? I love it. Does it work outside of Weatherpanel?
    To get weatherpanel as well as any updates currently available, just sign up at the forum I linked. http://pixel.citadel.org/weatherpanel/index.php . You NEED to sign up, the files don't show up in the posts unless you're registered.

As for my skin, the weatherpanel skin is from those same forums. There's plenty more available too. As for my taskbar and such, I use a combination of Wisbar 3 and Wisbar desktop, along with some icons I found on the lakeridge software site.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowHead View Post
    To get weatherpanel as well as any updates currently available, just sign up at the forum I linked. http://pixel.citadel.org/weatherpanel/index.php . You NEED to sign up, the files don't show up in the posts unless you're registered.

As for my skin, the weatherpanel skin is from those same forums. There's plenty more available too. As for my taskbar and such, I use a combination of Wisbar 3 and Wisbar desktop, along with some icons I found on the lakeridge software site.

Can you tell me which Wisbar theme that is? Thanks.
    I believe that is the Rocksta theme by Rockabilly. A search on the lakeridge software forum should find it pretty quickly.
    arrowhead. ive used Wisbar Advanced desktop beforeand it always messed up my dialer. is there anyway to fix this yet or are you just living with it?
    Okay. I found the themes. I am not really liking WisBar though. I did find the TSK's for the Rocksta theme. I tried to just install those, but it did not look good. Do I have to have WisBar to run the TSK's?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPampani View Post
    arrowhead. ive used Wisbar Advanced desktop beforeand it always messed up my dialer. is there anyway to fix this yet or are you just living with it?
    How did it mess with your dialer?

I have problems where if I try to access the dial pad or contacts by pressing the green phone key, wisbar would crash to the default WM desktop. However, I can access the dialer and contact menu the same way, via holding down the right softkey, and I have no issues.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12