1.    #1  
    I just recently got this 700w and it seems like the stylus just doesnt want to stay put. If i hold it upside down and shake it very lightly it will fall out. Does anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix? Possibly a new stylus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbiker View Post
    I just recently got this 700w and it seems like the stylus just doesnt want to stay put. If i hold it upside down and shake it very lightly it will fall out. Does anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix? Possibly a new stylus?
    I used a piece of clear tape around the stylus. Worked perfectly. Mine was lose no matter which stylus I used.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    That worked for mine as well, then I purchased a set of stylii/pen combo, and they seem a bit more snug, and I don't need the tape any longer.

Personally, I think the metal stylii eventually get worn down (like a ring can) and eventually get too small to fit (sounds personal....doesn't it?), and the pen ones I have now (on top of always having a pen handy now) I think the threading on the stylus prevents it from wearing down like the smooth ones.

Another option is to bow it slightly in the center. It doesn't take much and it's imperceptible.
    ditto. just slightly bend it and you're good to go
    There are two case screws under the stylus. Try increasing or decreasing the amount they're screwed in. This worked for me.