1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out a fix for earpiece problems post WM6 upgrade.

Blue Ant Z9 no longer answers calls on earpiece. They have to be manually connected to Bluetooth.

Thanks.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    when you upgrade to wm6 the treo "forgets" about any bluetooth associations set up for wm5. for my hands free I just followed the original instructions for the unit. it works ok for me. good luck.
    You need to answer using the hands-free device, whether headset or car-kit. If you make a call it will automatically route it to the hands-free, however if you want to answer a call you need to actually answer with the device.

This frustrated me a ton initially, but now that I am used to it it is not a big deal. For instance, if I am in my car and don't want to have the incoming call broadcast over speaker to others I just answer with my Treo. If I am alone or don't care I select answer on my car-kit.

I am guessing it was an oversight by Palm but now I like it better--others may disagree but there is no fix.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    maybe i have to pair all my bluetooth devices again, they seem to connect but only after a while.
    This always puzzled me. Everyone says that after WM6 upgrade, whatever they press the answer button on is what gets the call. Press it on the phone, it goes to the phone. Press it on the headset, it goes to the headset.

The puzzling part is that although this seems to be the new default function for the OS, it doesn't work that way for me. If my headset is active, it doesn't matter whether I answer from the phone or the headset. It ALWAYS goes to my headset. Not that I'm complaining, just don't understand why I seem to be the exception.

Running unbranded WM6 rom on Cingular device with Aliph Jawbone headset.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  6.    #6  
    Thanks all for your responses.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I finally got around to trying this with my Aliph Jawbone and my experience was the same as fastlerner - I could use either the buttons on the Treo or the headset and it would answer to the headset.
    Thanks for confirming that holmes. I wasn't sure if my ROM was somehow different, or if the Jawbone just demanded that much respect from the OS.

BTW, I've also noticed that since upgrading to WM6, Voice Command works flawlessly with my Jawbone. I've actually turned it back on and use it frequently. Never thought that day would come after how bad it sucked over BT in WM5.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
    I am using the official ATT ROM so maybe that is the issue. Both my BMW car kit (iDrive) and my plantronics headset work the way I described above. Curious if both of you (Holmes4 and Fastlerner) with the Jawbone are using unbranded or if it is just Fastlerner?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I'm using the official AT&T WM6.
    I must say I find the function to answer on the phone and the call doesn't go to the bluetooth headset really useful as I quite frequently misplace my bluetooth headset... Now I can calmly look for it while talking on the phone instead of running around like a crazy chicken screaming "Where is my headset??!!!".