1.    #1  
    what is it?
    sorry man but to send and recive and data it will cost. that includes picture and video messaging even if you have unlimited messaging, it will still use kilabyte usage (atleast for verizon). I spent a lot of time asking around about this and got a lot of different answeres but after trying it out and seeing that extra charge on my bill confirmed it. My suggestion is to just get the dat plan it is worth it there is so much more you can do. it almost makes it seem like the phone was useless before.
    i realized o never answered your question. i belive for Verizon its something like 1.7cents per Kb downloaded but i could be wrong. but you would still want to call tech support to make sure.
    With Verizon it costs $15.00 per Megabyte if you have a pay-as-you-go data plan.

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankxs View Post
    With Verizon it costs $15.00 per Megabyte if you have a pay-as-you-go data plan.

-Frank
    Frank if you really think of it how offten are you planning on sending a file even big enough to use that $15 figure. you can only send 350 kbs over mms.