1. cgb
    Hi,

I have a 750 with wm6. I have both gmail and exchange working on it fine, but i a problem with gmail sometimes.

When i select to download a full message (as i get 5kb by default) it gets the message ok. But after the next send/receive the message is then removed from my inbox, and it is not in any other folder that i can find.

does anyone have any idea's why this going on ?

cheers,
    chris
    Do the following from Inbox:

1. Right soft key: Menu->Tools->Options
    2. From the list of accounts, use the stylus to tap Gmail.
    3. Tap Next (right soft key) about 6 times till you see the E-mail Setup screen.
    4. Use the Download messages drop down list on this screen to set how far back that messages will be downloaded for.

Also, you should consider using the Recent: designation for Gmail so that it does not delete messages from the server when you download them to your Treo:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=47948

PM
    While we're on the subject of Gmail...how come only some of my messages are readable in the email reader software, and others just show a blank screen? I use only Gmail for email so thought this might be a good place to post this cause it is problem...don't mean to hijack the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobile_wanderer View Post
    While we're on the subject of Gmail...how come only some of my messages are readable in the email reader software, and others just show a blank screen? I use only Gmail for email so thought this might be a good place to post this cause it is problem...don't mean to hijack the thread.
    using Gmail IMAP? It is a known bug that they are "working on"

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/...y?answer=78886

Please note that emails downloaded in HTML format may not be displayed in your Windows Mobile client. We're currently aware of this issue and working on a fix.
    Oh I see...thanks!