1.    #1  
    Sprint's exclusive on the Centro has expired, but neary a peep about a GSM version. My 650 is on its last legs, and while I would prefer the Centro, I'm starting to look at what my options are. If the Centro comes out soon (or a release date is announced soon), I'll probably go with that. However, I'm strongly considering a Treo 750 at this point. With that said, there are certain things that I've become accustomed to on my Treo, and there are things that I've noticed that I might like. I've searched and browsed, and I don't know that I've seen specific answers to my questions so I'm going to post them here.

First - I use Chatter with IMAP Idle. I would prefer to continue to use IMAP Idle and not use a hosted exchange server. I have read all about the various options for WM5, but I haven't seen anything about the options for WM6. Does the mail client for WM6 (I'm assuming Pocket Outlook) utilize IMAP Idle as an option? Is there a plugin that can be installed to use IMAP Idle/Push so I can stick with Pocket Outlook? I'd prefer not to use a third party program if possible.

Second - Is there a hack to use the Today screen from the HTC Touch? I really like the look of that one, others seem more cluttered to me.

Third - I know that StyleTap will work with some programs, but not others. From what I understand, if it has to access hardware/databases that are unique to Palm that it won't work. What about databases that are internal to the program? Example is Tube 2 that I have, and wouldn't want to purchase again. There's the program, and then there's all the map data.

Fourth - MP3 Ringers. Does WM6 do it from the get-go, or do I have to get a third party program?

Fifth - Profiles. I know that WM6 has them, can I set them to auto triggers like I do in my 650 with Profiles? Time and Datebook meetings is what I'm looking for.

Sixth - Syncing with Outlook. I connect to my work with a VPN at home. Is it possible to set up Outlook with separate profiles so I can sync my home computer without being connected to my VPN from work?

I think that's all I have right now. Again, haven't made up my mind - just doing some research...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    WM6 Pro does not have profiles...you will need 3rd party SW for profiles such as phoneAlarm, SPB Phone Suite, or SBSH PhoneWeaver
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    Sprint's exclusive on the Centro has expired, but neary a peep about a GSM version.
    Not necessarily:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...-pretty-legit/