1.    #1  
    I recently broke my Treo 700wx. Since sprint discontinued the 700wx and I have been paying the 7 dollars insurance each month. what are they going to give me in return? does anyone know?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    The 700wx is still on Sprint's site. Since it's the only WM Treo Sprint has, it probably won't be discontinued until the next WM Treo/Centro is released.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    if they aren't in stock in the store and you have the insurance, isn't it possible that they will give you a Mogul?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    More than likely they'll order a WX
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I would like to know cuz if they give you a mogul I might break my wx lol I have full insurance
    i broke my wx in November, and got it replaced with the same model. hope that helps!
    There are plenty in stock. You will get another 700wx. Hell I Just got a replacement Sanyo M1 and that has been discontinued for a long time. Glad I got another one. That camera with auto focus is the best one Sprint has ever offered. Had the Mogul and its so slow compared to a Treo. WM6 is a memory hog on that device. Lots of freezing.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    It really just depends on the area you're in and the policies they have. At my store if we don't have the swap in our inventory and the customer needs the phone right away, we will give them the most comparible model which usually works out to be a free upgrade.....as long as its not due to water damage. I work for an affiliate of Sprint so the people in my area really make out. I would imagine that the corporate stores would do the same thing to satisfy the customer. I wouldnt be so quick to jump to a Mogul, you may start missing your WX after the problems start...haha Good luck!!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I have the Sprint and the Mogul and ESN swap back and forth all the time. They're really each unique, each with virtues and faults.
    I love the Moguls screen, wifi, jogdial and onboard storage. Hate the lack of available RAM.
    I love my Treo's available RAM, front keyboard, Palm tweaks to WM, and sturdiness of the device. I hate the small screen and overall bulk.

As to your initial question, my guess is that you're likely to get another 700Wx for a while if you utilize your insurance. Don't be too disappointed if you do, it's still a great phone, IMHO.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I just got my Treo 700wx replaced with another one from sprint. They gave me a refurbished one which was practically new. No scratches on the screen etc. I'm very pleased. Had my replacement for about 2 weeks now.
    I am just waiting till the 800W comes out and someone says they got one in exchange, then I am gonna have to have an unfortunate happening to my phone
    I just had to get my 700wx swapped out last week. They of couse swapped it for a refurb, which is fine with me. It had to be ordered, which took about 2 days.