1.    #1  
    I just noticed that I don't have a sound on/off/volume indicator at the top of my screen. Is this supposed to be this way? Sorry, just moved from a PalmOS device and it had one. If it doesn't come with one, is there any way to add one?
    Thanks
    Instantwill, almost as good as fresh brewed!
    My smartphone's not so smart...
    Moto ST7790I>>Moto T720>>Moto v265>>Moto v710>> Moto e815>>Moto e816(Alltel 05.05.03 Flash)
    Handspring Visor Edge>>Palm Zire 71>> Palm Zire 72>> Palm Treo 650>> Treo 700wx (with threaded sms & mms)>> Treo 700p>> Treo 755p
    press the up/down buttons on the side of the treo.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I always wanted this on my 700Wx, too. But, Palm customized the OS and put their own battery/charge indicator there instead. (When not pressing the side keys as osva mentions above.)

But, the funny thing is, once in a while after installing, uninstalling and customizing some new piece of software, the volume icon reappears on the top bar of my Treo. Unfortunately, it disappears again soon after a soft reset.

I've never heard of a way to make it "stick" so that it's always showing.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.