1.    #1  
    I've had the 700wx since it launched on Sprint and I'm now on my 3rd (1st died, 2nd had the headset jack issue). I used the Sprite backup and it worked wonderfully, though there are 3 settings I can't restore.

1) "Contacts" cannot be added to the start menu
    2) "Calendar" cannot be added to the start menu
    3) "Camera" cannot be mapped to the shortcut key

I've tried resolving #1 & #2 through Settings->Menu, but neither are listed as options. Same with Camera not being listed under Buttons (Pictures & Videos is...just adds an extra step). I'm assuming #3 was removed because it caused hickups on my previous versions if the camera was activated and then the end button was pressed. I don't understand why Contacts and Calendar were removed from the start menu though...that was my primary path for looking up contacts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhurst View Post
    I've had the 700wx since it launched on Sprint and I'm now on my 3rd (1st died, 2nd had the headset jack issue). I used the Sprite backup and it worked wonderfully, though there are 3 settings I can't restore.

1) "Contacts" cannot be added to the start menu
    2) "Calendar" cannot be added to the start menu
    3) "Camera" cannot be mapped to the shortcut key

I've tried resolving #1 & #2 through Settings->Menu, but neither are listed as options. Same with Camera not being listed under Buttons (Pictures & Videos is...just adds an extra step). I'm assuming #3 was removed because it caused hickups on my previous versions if the camera was activated and then the end button was pressed. I don't understand why Contacts and Calendar were removed from the start menu though...that was my primary path for looking up contacts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    When you go under "Settings" select "Menus". Once opened you can check what you want to appear on your Start Menu. You can only select "7" items to appear on Start Menu.

Pap