Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Extreme Agenda for Windows Mobile Professional Smartphones.

Extreme Agenda features all of the powerful features you would expect in your Organizer including multiple agenda views, contacts, tasks as well as projects view, a built-in secure wallet, notes, search and more all completely customizable and integrated. We have concentrated development on effortless usability including our new list editing and featuring the best one-handed navigation and finger friendly scrolling and gestures. So give the newest Personal Information Manager a try and you may just be surprised to see it jump to the head of the pack. The Windows Mobile Organizer Revolution is here.

Generous Competitive Upgrade Available.

http://www.birdsoft.biz/extremeagendapro.htm
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Version 3.25 of Extreme Agenda the Popular Full Featured Organizer. Version 3.25 adds new features like a Photo Icon based List and the ability to add 'New Task' and 'New Appointment' to our popular Spinner selection.

Additionally for Windows Mobile Touchscreen devices it adds other great features including VGA and 320x320 screen support, SPB Mobile Shell support, a full help system and even more...

Free update for current users. Free Trial Available. Try it today!

If you haven't checked out why so many customers are leaving their old Organizer for the Power and Ease of Use of Extreme Agenda, now is the time to come see! Great Competitive Upgrade offer available. So Get Organized the Easy Way.

Go Extreme!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Extreme Agenda Version 3.3. The new version adds new features for Windows Mobile Pro and Classic devices including Drag -n- Drop Support on Agenda and Project Views, Widescreen QVGA and VGA support, Better Context Menu Support, and a Day View Toolbar Option. In addition both Touchscreen and Standard devices can enjoy new features and optimizations including Text on Full Calendar, Appointment Maintenance options, and more...

FREE update for current users. Free Trial Available. Try it today!

If you haven't checked out why so many customers are leaving their old Organizer or starting fresh with the Power and Ease of Use of Extreme Agenda, now is the time to come see! Great Competitive Upgrade offer available. So Get Organized the Easy Way.

Go Extreme!

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Extreme Agenda Version 3.4. The new Version features a new Battery Monitor on the Spin Selection screen as well as numerous display options and enhancements to further allow you to create the look and feel you want from your Windows Mobile Organizer.

FREE suggested update for current users. Free Trial Available. Try it today!

http://www.birdsoft.biz/exagenda.htm

If you haven't checked out why so many customers are leaving their old Organizer or starting fresh with the Power and Ease of Use of Extreme Agenda, now is the time to come see! Great Competitive Upgrade offer available. So Get Organized the Easy Way.

Go Extreme!

Supports Both Windows Mobile Standard and Professional.

Sale price of only $19.95 available for a limited time.
    Tried it and it was still buggy. Has lots of problems with all day events when changing time zones.
    I still cannot get it to rerun the trial even with the 2 passwords given to reset the trial.
    I found Agenda One to work much better.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Thanks for reporting this 1 error you found. Labelling it Buggy is a bit of a stretch for a single problem as you can see similar reports in all of the major PIMs forums, we will work to resolve the bug you may have found on some systems...

Thanks for trying it out...
    Last edited by Birdsoft; 09/30/2008 at 09:11 AM.
    I am still interested in giving the application another run. Have you come up with a way I can do it?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I thought I gave out an extension code recently, that I verified as working. I will create another one and verify on my Treo before sending it to you, if you want to try it again.... Just drop me an email....
    I really do want to give it another try, the 2nd one did not work either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsoft View Post
    Thanks for reporting this 1 error you found. Labelling it Buggy is a bit of a stretch for a single problem as you can see similar reports in all of the major PIMs forums, we will work to resolve the bug you may have found on some systems...

Thanks for trying it out...
    Has this bug been fixed yet?
    I made my decision and went with Extreme Agenda.